Has your law firm ever lost a phenomenal candidate because everyone involved in the hiring process wasn’t on the same page? It’s time to stop the revolving door and take an honest look at your hiring process. Who is involved in the process? How are they showing up? How are they treating job candidates?
Hiring is sales. We have to sell your firm. We have to sell your culture, especially in the legal space. It’s an employees market right now.
Potential employees are interviewing you as much as you are interviewing them. They’re interviewing your firm. They’re interviewing your culture. They’re interviewing your core values first and foremost. Is everyone in the firm practicing those core values when they are interacting with candidates and new employees?
Before you do any hiring within your practice, make sure everybody is on the same page around core values, pay, and hiring processes. Begin with a full analysis and a full review of your hiring process.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The number one question you should be asking yourself when recruiting
- Why you should be anchoring to your core values
- How to find the holes in your hiring process
- Why all decision-makers need to be on the same page
- Who should be on your advisory council team
- Why the interview is a two-way street