Staffing Solutions & Human Resource Management
~ Are you fearful to hire your first employee (or 10th) and not sure how you are going to pay for them?
~ Are you confused on Whom, What, where & when you need to add to your team?
~ Are you looking for confidence if you make the leap…the net will appear?
~ Are you sick of the literal revolving door…been there, done that!?
~ Are you doubtful there’s such a thing as a superstar vs. “good enough” employee?
~ Are you avoiding hiring because you don’t know what to do with them when they start?
Finally, a professional tried, tested and proven method guaranteed to weed out the weak and “good enough” employees way to hire intrapreneurs™ whom come “batteries included” and won’t leave (or put you in a spot to let them go) within 90-days. Imagine a world where none of this is any longer dependent on you. Our staffing solutions help you hire superstars with the right mindset, belief systems, attitude, integrity and core values!
Let us serve as your virtual human resource management department so you can hire right, the first time!
Smart Hire staffing solutions help you define the role you are hiring for, write an ad to weed out non-qualified candidates, review resumes for and determine who will produce results, conduct initial phone interviews and provide interview techniques to help you recognize the superstars. We help you support and immerse your superstar into your business and their role so they can overcome the overwhelm and challenges of a new position and be productive versus walking out after 3 weeks confused and frustrated.
- The Job Description Creator: A Hiring Analysis process to determine what your business needs and hire right, the first time.
- The Ad Writing Principles™, including the Guaranteed Customized Employment Ad to weed out the weak.
- The Ultimate Resume Reviewer System.
- The Initial phone interview System to identify only the best candidates.
- The Interview questions for selection Process for your face to face interviews.
- The Ultimate Reference, social & Background Checks.
- Analysis of Ultimate Fit Hiring Assessment for the final candidates (Assessment fees paid by employer).
- One Hour “Communication: The Definition of Success…The freedom to be yourself” webinar to educate each unique Kolbe, and Strenthfinder Assessments and how they will interact together to carry out the values, mission and vision of the business.
- Creation of a WIN/WIN compensation plan.
- The manual on how to connect, invest and enroll your new team member.
- The Ultimate Review System: We will conduct the 30, 60 and 90-Day Employee Review, with the employee and business owner. Track and measure their progress and benchmarks to know right away if this person is a right fit.
Matthew T. McClintock
Evergreen Legacy Planning
Jonathan and I need an excellent administrative assistant/paralegal as we continue to grow. We started asking around to other lawyers and other professionals and kept running into dead ends. In the end we hired Molly Hall at Hiring & Empowering Solutions and have been BLOWN AWAY by their process. Because we’re WC members they gave us a great discount over their usual fee and came up with a stack of qualified candidates in short order. After they did the initial interviewing and vetting, they set up a series of interviews for us with the possible candidates.
After we narrowed down the choices, they gently let loose the ones that didn’t make the second round cut and then ran the remaining candidates through 3 extensive personality profiles: Kolbe, DISC, and StrengthFinder. We reviewed those and discussed the options with Molly, who then helped us narrow down the one candidate to proceed to an offer.
They then do a thorough criminal background check and help extend a written offer, and then work through a comprehensive 90-day onboarding process to help the new hire succeed for us.
I must say that I am over the moon with the level of service Molly and her team have provided to us. Yes, you have to pay for the service but I can tell you from prior experience, there’s nothing as expensive as a bad hire.. Molly’s team and their process go a long way to avoid a bad outcome like that. I’m beyond grateful for their help, and will 100% use them for our next hire.
If you’re looking for admin/paralegal help, you will do yourself and your practice a disservice if you don’t work with Molly first.
Richard Foley, J.D.
“We’ve used the Smart Hire Solution™ three times and each time was able to hire a great team member without the stress, confusion and frustration usually associated in the hiring process. It saved my team tons of time (i.e. money) reviewing resumes and weeding out candidates. Molly and Laney were able to provide insight and clarity to the role we were trying to fill which allowed us to know exactly what we were looking to hire.”
Peggy R. Hoyt, J.D., M.B.A., B.C.S.
“After spending way too much time and not getting good results, we finally engaged Molly and Laney and their Smart Hire Solution. The results were exactly what we were looking for – a new paralegal and then, a new receptionist. The Smart Hire Solution ended up saving us time, energy and aggravation and produced great results! Next time we need a new team member, we know where to go.”