What do you look at in your hiring process? Are you willing to invest in your employees?
In today’s episode, we sit down with Jessica Schmitz, the founder of Fund Ease. Jessica is a former water skier that started working with a small mom and pop firm. With the help of her former bosses, she grew into the female entrepreneur she is today.
How is that, you ask? Her former employers invested in her knowledge of funding and how their business worked.
When you are working with new employees, are you starting with heart and treating them like humans?
By starting with heart and treating employees like humans, you create a space for your employee to understand how the process works at your business. They feel comfortable asking questions, and during the process of training your employee, they get to know how you work, and you get to learn their style of working.
When you treat your employees like humans, they are more likely to stick around.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make time to train your employees
- Where to find staff that is right for your business
- How spending time with employees creates a better work environment for everyone
- How to make a safe space for your staff
- How to invest in your employee’s success