Your success is dependent on having systems and processes because your clients want to know what to expect on the journey.
Elder law attorney Jeffrey Bellomo shares how systems, processes, and creating a guidebook for clients has created an exceptional client experience, leading to more client referrals.
Your practice shouldn’t feel like the Wild Wild West. Whether it’s client attraction, retention, or service, you need systems and processes for everything.
Put yourself in the place of your client. Tell them what to expect at the beginning, the middle, and the end of the process. Your client will never get mad at you for over-communicating with them.
One of the keys to successfully implementing processes and systems is to find a team member who will buy-in and have them hold you accountable. When you permit them to hold you responsible, it will change your life.
In this episode, we also learn why Jeffrey is willing to share so much of himself on social media, and how it affected his practice.
Follow the d*mn system. You don’t have to like it; you just have to do it.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How systems and processes help create more referral sources
- Why you need systems and processes to guarantee your success
- How to create buy-in from everyone on the team\
- Why you can’t afford NOT to have systems and processes
- How to create a predictable client experience
- Why you need to create a guide for your clients that anchors them to the process
- How follow-up impacts your client’s experience