Cathy Sikorski is a practicing attorney dealing in elder law. She’s been a significant caregiver for the past 25 years, and she’s going to share that journey with us.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why every law firm needs to embrace an understanding of how caregiving has an impact on your employee’s lives, as well as your clients.
- How personal experience as a caregiver creates empathy for your clients.
- The need for your frontline staff to understand that 90% of elder law clients are coming to you in a moment of crisis.
- How to ease the anxiety of clients coming to you in crisis.
- Why you need to know what caregiving resources are available for your own employees.
- Why elder law attorneys need to educate their partners on exactly what they do.