Where will your law firm be in 66 days? Do you know? Do you have a plan? In our 25 years of coaching law firms, we’ve discovered the danger of anchoring to six, and twelve-month goals is that you always feel like you have more than enough time.
We have the firms that we work with operate in 66-day sprints. Imagine implementing systems and processes in two months that produce a consistent cash flow and give you more time than ever to focus on what inspires you. You can do that on your own. However, in our experience, we’ve found that if you don’t have weekly accountability and no consequences, you will let yourself off the hook.
Just shifting your mindset from a lawyer or a law firm to a business mindset will make all that difference. When you have the framework set up to set you up for success, you win. It’s tough to do this alone. Ask for help. Know your numbers. Know what you want in 66 days. Please share it with us.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why you need to operate in 66-day sprints.
- How to get clarity with the Frustration Breakthrough exercise.
- Why you need to create accountability cops.
- How to create a Board of Director’s mindset for your team.
- Why you’re not hitting yearly goals.