Molly McGrath touches on why analysis paralysis is a real thing, and it how can kill your law firm growth and opportunities.
Analysis paralysis is particularly common when hiring new employees, and is often the result of a lack of clarity in the hiring process.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Tips for having a clear, organized hiring process
- How to be upfront in communication and set clear expectations with clients and employees
- The importance of keeping the ball moving while attempting to reach a goal
- Ways to prioritize your practice
- Why you can’t make good decisions from a place of fear or crisis