Your success is based on your ability to influence people to choose you.
How do you design a brand experience that helps you stand out from your competition? Christian Hansen is here to help us capture attention, establish credibility, and cultivate influence.
Your success is not determined by how smart, capable, qualified, or passionate you are about helping people. Ultimately, your success boils down to how you influence somebody to choose you over someone else. If you sound like everyone else, then you’re not going to be successful, no matter your qualifications.
Prospects are often experiencing something that’s called “choice overload” when they are shopping for an attorney.
“Choice overload” occurs when our brain becomes overwhelmed in trying to decide where to go or what to do. This overload leads to stress and frustration. Crafting a message that speaks to the heart and emotions will be the first thing that helps you stand out from the crowd. Most of your competition is too busy talking about their achievements to think about how anyone is feeling.
Christian Hansen is the author of The Influence Mindset: The Art & Science of Getting People to Choose You. He coaches his clients to talk about people-centered problems and then people-based results. If we want to create influence, we need to help resolve emotions first. Then we can talk about how we can solve a problem.
Learn how to connect to the emotionally driven part of your prospect’s brain to stand out from your competition.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What is the influence mindset
- What really influences decision-makers
- How to help prospects avoid the frustration of “choice overload”
- Why influence starts with how you handle people’s emotions
- Why leading with your “achievements” isn’t working
- The science behind how stories influence buying decisions
- How to leverage the power of your prospect’s imagination
- How the influence game has changed