Why should attorneys podcast? Family law attorney and podcaster Elise Buie is talking with us about the impact that podcasting has had on her family law practice, as well as her personal development.
Elise started her virtual practice so she would be able to have more work-life integration. She focused on bringing women back into the workforce who were lawyers and moms and sought better work-life integration.
Elise started the Maximum Mom podcast in 2020. She serves an audience who understands the challenging trifecta of being a mom, an attorney, and an entrepreneur.
The podcast has been a platform for Elise to share her message about work-life integration. It has also created new connections and opportunities for her.
In this episode, Elise shares some tips for getting started and how she views her success. Authenticity is a recurring theme in this conversation. You’ll hear how it is a requirement for being successful in your law practice, as well as podcasting.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How podcasting contributes to personal growth
- What to do when you start your podcast
- Why “you” are the secret ingredient in your podcast
- How podcasting helps Elise stand out from other law practices
- What podcasting can teach us about client consults