Molly McGrath speaks with Vikram Rajan about video blogs, and how video marketing is the big new thing.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How word of mouth marketing and word of mouth referrals can be beneficial to begin and grow your law firm or business
- How video blogs are the latest and greatest marketing trend on Facebook and LinkedIn
- The “how to’s” for making a simple video for your audience
- How to create stage presence on screen
- Which informative topics should you put in your video blog
More about Vikram Rajan
Vikram Rajan has presented on behalf of every major Bar Association in the Greater New York City area. His marketing column premiered in the AICPA’s CPA Insider publication in Fall 2009 and became the most popular column in July 2010.
Vikram’s 2008 book, 365 Marketing Thumb-rules: Daily Reminders for Rainmakers, has received praise from over 15 organization leaders within the legal, accounting, financial services, and real estate professions.