Paul Gowin helps business leaders and their teams transform high potential into high performance. Paul shares how he has worked through his early childhood trauma and rebuilt his life from a foundational level. He also gives us the framework he uses to help clients take command of their lives.
The only thing you’ve ever been in control of is your attitude and perspective, and hope is not a plan of action.
Paul has synthesized many fields of study to create his Take Command framework. He presents this framework in a way that goes beyond empowerment and self-confidence. It goes into taking command of your life, your relationships, and your business.
In this episode, we go deeper into Paul’s 3-Step Process to Create Momentum:
• Abandon the frustration on the outcome and ask what you learned
• Celebrate the learning, not the outcome
• Take inspired action
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How our language impacts our thoughts and actions
- The shift you create when you smile from the inside out
- How external validation can put you into a nosedive
- Why you have to center yourself to build a solid foundation
- Paul’s 6-step framework for taking command