Is your mindset sabotaging your results?
Are you limiting yourself? In this podcast, we are diving into how to shift your mindset and start using language to create the results you want.
You’re responsible for the energy you leave in the room because it impacts the thinking, and the thinking is impacting your firm’s results. Do you recognize what language is signaling limiting beliefs from you or your employees? Are you using limiting language?
Employees want growth and expansion and to be a part of something that alive and innovative.
If you are not fostering an environment of innovation and creation, your employees will leave. You’ve got to give them confidence that you will remain in business because you’re always up-leveling, leveraging, and redefining your firm.
Start getting the results you want when you change your stinkin’ thinking about your employees, clients, referral sources, and vendors.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Words and language that signal a defeating mindset
- How to take ownership of the message you’re sending employees
- 3 questions to ask yourself when you need different results
- Why you have to take responsibility for the energy you leave in a room
- When the time is right to have difficult conversations
- How to get to the root cause of your resentment