Learn the 3 myths of probate and trust administration: outsourcing, process control & client expectations. On today’s podcast, we’re talking to probate and trust administration paralegal Sandie Vedder, who has a combined 37 years of experience supporting estate planning attorneys across the country.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to turn a Probate & Trust Administration practice into a processed profit center
- How much is too much to pay a probate paralegal
- Myth #1: You can’t outsource this “confusing” area of law
- Myth #2: It’s impossible to control the probate & trust administration process, revenue, players and life cycle of the file
- Myth #3: This area of law doesn’t require a dedicated person