JoAnn Radtke shares how the attorney and team have pivoted and implemented creative new ways to continue to serve their clients and bring in new business during the pandemic.
JoAnn is the Client Services Coordinator, Professional Law Firm Administrator, and wearer of many other hats at the Estate Planning Law Group of Georgia. She isn’t a fan of change, but she also doesn’t want to be left in the dust.
We dive into how they are using Zoom to conduct client meetings, the “drive-up” process for signing meetings, and how starting each morning with a virtual team meeting has kept them connected.
There’s a learning curve with any change. Sometimes the attorneys are afraid of that learning curve or that they won’t be perfect. You have to fight through that fear and realize that you getter every time you do it.
If what you try doesn’t work out the first time, figure out a different way to do it. What’s most important is that you are showing up for people when they need you.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to run a pre-recorded webinar and make it feel like it’s live
- How to run signing meetings during a pandemic
- How to handle client pushback on safety procedures
- Where to find opportunities to increase efficiency
- Why you need a coach from outside the firm