Olga Galanter joins us to share how she turned her estate planning “competitors” into referral sources. She also shares the “why” behind her website’s unconventional strategy and intentional design that basically says “Don’t call us.”
We also learn how Olga launched her passion project Law Practice Academy in 60 days during the pandemic. The Law Practice Academy was created to help attorneys practice law effectively and grow their law firms.
Olga Galanter is a member of the Florida Bar and is a graduate of both Far Eastern National University Law School, Russia (with Honors), and University of Miami School of Law. She also obtained a Master’s degree in Estate Planning from the University of Miami Graduate School of Law. Olga was born and raised in Russia and speaks fluent Russian and English.
The 8 Steps to Launch a Product in Your Law Firm:
- R & D –know the gap you need to fill and your audience.
- Chart your processes out with pen and paper.
- Determine what processes can be automated.
- Review your systems and processes from the opening to closing the file.
- Lock arms with someone that you trust. Block time and get it done.
- Get the website, “good enough.”
- Get the Beta version launched with live customers.
- Continue to refine and improve.
How to Go From “This Will Never Work” to “This IS Working!”:
- Set aside time.
- I will work on this on Friday….EVEN if the office is on FIRE!
- Give yourself permission to tell everyone NO until the product is launched.
- Be willing to give up two weekends and a few nights to build your dreams.
- How to use fear to motivate you as a business owner.