In this episode, Molly addresses the issue of attorneys avoiding administrative tasks and hiding from their team members. She provides practical strategies for team members to approach their attorneys and offer assistance in completing tasks. Molly also encourages attorneys to be open to feedback and create a culture where team members feel comfortable raising concerns and offering solutions.
Quote of the Show:
“Conflict only occurs when you are sweeping things under the rug and not having the conversation in real-time.” – Molly McGrath
- Conflict is not a bad word… When you’re avoiding having the conversation, conflict arises.
- Law firm leaders should embrace conflict and have open and honest conversations with their team members.
- Individuals should assess whether they are in the right role within their firms and make changes if necessary.
Ways to Tune In:
- Website: https://hiringandempowering.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiringandempowering
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hiring&empoweringsolutions/
- Law Firm Admin Bootcamp: https://www.lawfirmadminbootcamp.com/
- Get Fix My Boss Book: https://amzn.to/3PCeEhk