Molly McGrath emphasizes the importance of effective communication and empowerment within law firms. She highlights the need for attorneys to trust their team members and allow them to take on leadership roles in running the firm. She also encourages team members to have courageous conversations with their attorneys and express their needs and concerns.
Quote of the Show:
“Attorneys, give your team members an opportunity to step up and lead, to become legal leaders.” – Molly McGrath
- Your team wants to run this like a board of directors. They want structure. They want systems. They want accountability.
- Team members should have courageous conversations with their attorneys and express their needs and concerns.
- Both attorneys and team members need to let go of their old roles and embrace new positions to facilitate growth and efficiency.
Ways to Tune In:
- Website: https://hiringandempowering.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiringandempowering
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hiring&empoweringsolutions/
- Law Firm Admin Bootcamp: https://www.lawfirmadminbootcamp.com/
- Get Fix My Boss Book: https://amzn.to/3PCeEhk