In this episode, Molly McGrath interviews Stephen Andrews, Founder – CEO of Spotted Dog Digital, about the importance of video content and how to leverage platforms by using Reels and YouTube shorts. Stephen emphasizes the need to get started and not worry about creating perfect videos from the beginning. Stephen also discusses the significance of branding and the role of entertaining and educational content in capturing the audience’s attention.
Quote of the Show:
“You need to hashtag and tag things that are what people are looking for.” – Stephen Andrews
- Start creating video content even if it’s not perfect because the market is not saturated yet.
- Post videos three times a day across different platforms to increase visibility.
- Use relevant tags and hashtags to optimize video content for searchability.
- Measure the success of video marketing efforts by tracking website traffic, conversions, and leads.
- Stories is just YouTube’s answer to TikTok.
- If you’re not entertaining, find someone in your organization who is.
Ways to Tune In: