Molly McGrath shares two simple steps to help attorneys and make employees’ lives easier. Step one is to ask attorneys what they are not seeing that they wish they were seeing, to show support and build trust. Step two is to have a follow-up meeting to discuss the feedback and create action items. By implementing these steps consistently, employees can positively impact the attorney’s work and create a more efficient and effective team.
Quote of the Show:
“What are you not seeing that you wish you were seeing?” – Molly McGrath
- Give your attorney the space to dump their thoughts and concerns without judgment.
- Use the Kaizen method to continually improve your processes and systems.
- Pay attention to what’s not working and make small changes to improve things.
- Invest in your team members by providing them with the tools and resources they need to be successful.
- Give your team members the permission and confidence to come to you with their ideas and concerns.
- Be committed to the success of your business and the people you work with.
Ways to Tune In:
- Website: https://hiringandempowering.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiringandempowering
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hiring&empoweringsolutions/
- Law Firm Admin Bootcamp: https://www.lawfirmadminbootcamp.com/
- Get Fix My Boss Book: https://amzn.to/3PCeEhk