In this episode, Molly McGrath discusses the importance of attorneys reframing their communication with their teams about their workload and stress. She emphasizes the need for attorneys to stop complaining about not having lunch and instead empower their teams to support them effectively. Molly also provides actionable steps to create a positive shift in the workplace dynamic.
Quote of the Show:
“It’s typically a breakdown in people, process and production, which impacts profitability.” – Molly McGrath
- Using passive-aggressive language when discussing workload or stress is unproductive and disempowering for the team.
- Instead of complaining, empower your team to support you by openly discussing your needs and challenges. Encourage proactive solutions.
- Analyze where breakdowns are occurring in your processes. Are there inefficiencies or bottlenecks that need to be addressed?
- Consider investing in training programs to empower your team with the skills and knowledge needed to support you effectively.
Ways to Tune In:
- Website: https://hiringandempowering.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiringandempowering
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hiring&empoweringsolutions/
- Law Firm Admin Bootcamp: https://www.lawfirmadminbootcamp.com/
- Get Fix My Boss Book: https://amzn.to/3PCeEhk