Thank you to LegalEase for sponsoring this episode.
In this episode, Molly McGrath is joined by Jordan Ostroff, the president of LegalEase Marketing. They dive into the concept of the Netflix of legal marketing, discussing the benefits of a subscription model for law firms. Jordan introduces the acronym SET IT, which stands for Strategize, Execute, Track, Iterate, and Test, emphasizing the importance of quarterly strategizing. The episode emphasizes that tracking data is crucial for identifying the factors influencing revenue and client reviews. Tune in to learn more how to develop marketing strategies, maximize client acquisition and retention rates, and leverage legal marketing techniques to increase client intake and close deals.
Quote of the Show:
“Marketing is NOT a Set It and Forget It.” Jordan Ostroff
- The Netflix of Legal Marketing can provide law firms with consistent access to new content, tweaks, and changes, enabling them to generate cases and grow their firm effectively.
- Different firms require different strategies, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
- Converting leads into clients should be the primary focus than solely relying on the number of leads.
- Tracking data is vital for making informed decisions and identifying the causes of changes in revenue and client feedback.
- Following up with leads is an often overlooked and underutilized strategy in selling legal services.
- Law firms should focus on maximizing client acquisition and retention rates.
- Implementing a customer relationship management (CRM) system is highly recommended for law firms engaged in marketing activities.
Ways to Tune In:
ABOUT LEGALEASE MARKETING
LegalEase was created by law and marketing professionals for law professionals. We don’t work with toothpaste brands, toy companies, or anything besides law firms. Potential clients go to your firm for a specific legal need, so why not bring your business to a marketing agency that focuses on the specific needs of your firm. At your firm, you put your clients first. At LegalEase, we put you first. Everything we create for you is yours and yours alone.