Knowing the numbers for your company and staying on top of them is the key to running a successful business. However, these aren’t the typical numbers that you are used to such as your PNLs, this is about your front of house for your office. John Rehbein is the Founder of Ettinger Tech, LLC and he’s joining the host Molly McGrath to talk about an amazing tool he has created to help law firms stay more organized.
Quote of the Show:
“Stop Wasting Time Just to Look Busy.” – Ettinger Tech
- The Client Goal Calculator will help any law to better understand their goals and their reporting. Oftentimes law firms want to jump head first into reporting but they don’t know how the process works and end up confused and lost.
- Think of the goal posts that you want to set for your company (ie, how many engagement agreements you are looking for, etc) and that can better help you understand what you need to do to meet those goals.
- You might have plenty of leads, but it could turn out that people aren’t signing the agreement to work with you. That’s where the Client Goal Calculator comes in handy as it points out your pain points and can help you try to fix them.
- It’s ok not to know everything. When people are calling your firm, you don’t need to have an answer for them right away but you tell them you will find the answer and then call them back once you have it.
- Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and talk with clients. It’s just like talking with anybody.
- Oftentimes, the questions that are being asked by people over the phone are the same questions, so you start to develop more knowledge around the question.
- You will want to develop a list of red flag questions. This will help you to weed out people who would otherwise be a waste of time, and if people pass the test of the red flags then you can proceed forward with them and book more appointments with them.
Ways to Tune In: