The internet is a great resource for many different things, but it’s also where the vast majority of your buyers are hanging out. In the modern day, you need to go and reach your clients where they are rather than expecting them to come to you. Stacey Lake is the Founder and Managing Director at Lawfecta. Stacey joins the host Molly McGrath to talk about how you can meet your clients in the best way.
Quote of the Show:
“It’s really important to be collecting reviews” – Stacy Lake
- Having proof that you are online as a law firm will help take you to the next level. This will show to clients that you are up-to-date on technology and that it will be easier to communicate with you.
- The Local Pack are businesses on Google that rank higher than others because they have a lot of Google reviews and are seen as a higher authority.
- It’s important to collect Google reviews and have clients and customers leave positive reviews because that is how you will get your business to rank higher on Google.
- One way to get more online reviews for your business is to incentivize people to leave reviews. You want to make sure that you are motivating people to give reviews if people are happy with the service you provided.
- A Google review doesn’t always come from a paid client. It can come from anyone that has had any experience with your business, even if it’s something as simple as consultation.
Ways to Tune In: