Everybody always says there is no fun in funding. Today’s guest is passionate about helping people and making sure that there is some fun in funding again! Michael Rutkowski is the Owner of trustfunding.com. He noticed that there is no real solution to try and assist people with the funding process, so he decided that he would make that solution. Join Michael as he talks with the host Molly McGrath about the funding process and how to help your clients get across that hurdle.
Quote of the Show:
“One of our core values is the Disney experience. We’re always trying to, from the customer experience, think how could we make this really simple and easy?” – Michael Rutkowski
- Funding can take twice as long as the process before it. From intake to initial consultation and everything in between, it can be a long term process that can hold up everything else.
- When you begin the funding process, you want to make sure that you are clearly setting the expectations. You want to make sure that they are clear on all the paperwork that they will need and any information that is important to them.
- You can get more referrals by allowing for virtual meetings with clients. It makes it easier for people to meet and then they are more likely to recommend you to others.
- You want to make sure that you are providing excellent customer service to all your clients. That might mean going above and beyond what was expected but that can make all the difference to a client.
- Even the simple process of following up with clients or account managers can take a lot of time for one person to do. Consider adding it as part of your business plan to help out your clients and save them even more time than you already are.
Ways to Tune In: