Today’s guest has over 30 years combined experience both in house and virtually working as a paralegal, office manager and marketing director. She has built a team of the best marketers, copywriters, designers, techs, and social media experts to help her clients get more clients, revenue, work life balance and overall success in the firm. Laura Lee Sparks is the CEO of Legal Marketing Maven. Laura joins the host Molly McGrath to share her biggest marketing tips so you can crush your 2023 goals!
Quote of the Show:
“Marketing is all about relationships!” – Laura Lee Sparks
- A lot of business for estate and elder law attorneys comes from referrals. They don’t tend to put in a lot of effort into creating a marketing plan around that.
- If you start to look as if it were building a friendship, then you will start to see the increase in referrals. Referrals can come from many different places, and it’s easy to build that connection simply by showing up.
- You want to make sure that you are showing up on social media regularly and with content that provides information for anyone that sees it. You don’t always have to be selling but you share resources and articles as well. You want to be a pillar of information.
- When you are trying to market yourself and your company, you want to make sure that your google my business page is updated and all of your social presence is updated as well.
- As great as technology is, it can’t be dependent on it as your main form of a communication channel. Sometimes technology can let you down by not getting emails or the technology breaking down.
- Make sure that you are constantly driving new leads and that they are going into a funnel that works.
- Videos are huge right now. If you don’t have a video presence, then you won’t be able to last as most searches are being done on YouTube.
Ways to Tune In: