Rewarding your employees is a great way to keep them happy and keep them in your company. They aren’t always looking for monetary rewards either, sometimes it can be as simple as giving them more responsibility. Listen in as the host of the show and Founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, Molly McGrath, sits down to talk about ways to reward your employees now!
Quote of the Show:
“The number one question is, attorney, what are you doing that you should no longer be doing? What can we take off your plate?” – Molly McGrath
- When it comes to rewarding employees, they aren’t always looking for a pay raise, or even a monetary reward in general. The number one non-monetary value that they said is having more responsibility.
- Put a KPI next to every line in a job description. This will help the employee know if they are doing a good job or if they need to improve in some areas.
- If you want to get your employees into action, then you can give them your time as a boss and offer them one-on-one meetings.
- A lot of people feel like they have to “get back in the zone” for work but you don’t need to have that feeling if you are collaborating with your employees.
- Employees want more responsibility but they don’t want it thrown at them with no rhyme or reason. They want it delivered to them in a very strategic way.
- As an attorney, you might feel like you need to have the answer for every project and do it yourself. However, that isn’t true. It’s important to let go of the vine and allow your employees to handle it for you.
Ways to Tune In: