How do you define success for your law firm? Is it having a large number in the bank account for the company, no longer struggling to make payroll? More often than not, money and other material goals aren’t what make people feel like their law firm is successful. Listen in as the host of the show and Founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, Molly McGrath, sits down to talk about what really defines success for a law firm and how to achieve it.
Quote of the Show:
“Take the giant landing breath, pause and get really clear on what success means to you and for you.” – Molly McGrath
- It’s important to define what success means for you and your company. If you aren’t sure on what counts as being successful in your mind, then you will never be fulfilled.
- Your team is driven by seeing your success. They chose to work with you and if you are showing that you are embodying the core values of the company and are successful, then the rest of the team will follow suit.
- Focusing on closing out all the noise on what people will try and tell you success is. Everyone is going to have a different viewpoint of success in 2023, so you need to find out what makes you feel whole and fulfilled.
- Ideally, you want to get to a 5 level delegation system with your attorney and team. The 5 levels are; do exactly as you are asked to, research and report, research and recommend, decide and inform, and act independently.
- To find out what success means to you, think about the things you wish you had time to do in your day. Once you are able to fit the activity into your schedule, then you have reached success.
- Make sure to share your vision of success with your team. You need them to buy into what you see in order to have everybody on the same page.
- Having daily huddles with your team allows you the opportunity to empower your team to do daily progress reports and eventually have them help you achieve your goals.
Ways to Tune In: