Trying to navigate your law firm during a big change or a transition can be a difficult task, but it isn’t impossible. The host of the show and Founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, Molly McGrath, takes time to sit down and explain how to figure out your law firm transition and how to manage it in the best way.
Quote of the Show:
“Give your team the gift, give them the confidence and have faith in them that they can handle every piece of your transition.” – Molly McGrath
- Anxiety and instability are the roots of a lack of information. If you are able to be more clear about what is going on in your law firm and how to fix it, your anxiety levels will go down.
- One phrase you need to get out of your vocabulary is that you are “too busy”. Everyone is busy and if you aren’t busy then you are out of business.
- The part that most people want to skip or might not understand in the transition process is called the “neutral zone”.
- Give your employees the opportunity to pour out their hearts and soul. This could lead to some amazing feedback from them.
- A great exercise to do with your employees is to have them write their job responsibilities and delegate 10% of them. This is a time effectiveness exercise that helps them to see what is the most important part of their job and what doesn’t require as much from them.
- The best way to empower your team is to show them that you have confidence in them and that they can handle all parts of the transition at your law firm.
Ways to Tune In: