Money makes the world go around. It grabs everyone’s attention, and it’s on everyone’s mind. Today’s guest is here to transform your mindset around money. Grant Robe is the Owner of grantrobe.co.uk. Grant joins the host, Molly McGrath, to explain how he helps entrepreneurs master their state of being to live a life of extraordinary abundance.
Quote of the Show:
“The relationship that you and I have built over the time that we’ve worked together is far more valuable than those 50 pound notes.”
- At the end of the day, money is just a piece of paper and a construct. It’s not going to make you happier in life and make you have everything you want. If you focus too much on material possessions, you could lose sight of what is really important.
- The relationships and connections you build between you and those around you are far more valuable than any dollar amount.
- All the banks are cashing in their currency for as much physical gold as they can get right now.
- Money only holds as much value as we trust it does. Once that trust goes away, then it simply is a piece of paper. In that sense, trust is worth more than any dollar amount.
- We as humans have been conditioned to not trust others and to shift blame to somebody else. It’s a habit that we need to help others grow out of.
- You have to be willing to learn and willing to accept everybody else you meet for who they are and understand them as human beings. Money doesn’t do that. Money actually divides us.