Everybody loves to talk about marketing. Companies will pay thousands of dollars for the chance to have their product catch your eye, but when they are looking at the results, they aren’t seeing the money come back. Today’s guest is Amber Gray, the CEO of Trusty Oaks. Amber joins the host Molly McGrath to discuss how companies can better spend those
Quote of the Show:
“Building a Million Dollar Business for less than $1K a month. Not a bad ROI.”
- When looking at hiring new people, you want to hire people who are passionate about what they do and want to be a part of the company, not just people who are looking for a paycheck.
- A virtual assistant is a great person who can manage some of the essential steps in a project that you don’t want to give to a marketing person.
- Collaboration always wins. It’s essential that the team members at your company work together to make sure a project is going smoothly.
- Having fractional experts can help to have employees work better in certain aspects that they are stronger in. Meanwhile, the fractional expert can focus on their zone of genius and bring more value to your company.
- There are 5 levels of delegation that range from asking someone to do a task exactly as it is documented and don’t deviate from it all the way to level 5 which telling someone to do something and fully trusts they will get it done the best way possible.
- When working with a virtual assistant, it’s important to talk about the tasks that you will need them for and then they can help you find someone who would be the best fit.