Have you ever wondered what your employees really think? It’s important to hear what others that work with you think and what people are saying and thinking about employers in this day and age. Join the host of the show and the Founder of Hiring And Empowering Solutions, Molly McGrath, as she explains how to handle stress and have a good strategy with your employees.
Quote of the Show:
“Eradicate the words Busy & Stressed from your language and watch your entire business transform. Overnight. Guaranteed.”
- Everybody says they are busy and stressed, but that is not the case. If you are busy and stressed, you need to look at why you are stressed and see how you can ease your burdens.
- Turnover is a part of any business. You don’t want a high turnover rate but it doesn’t hurt to be honest with someone during the onboarding process about turnover.
- The ultimate goal is that you don’t want to burn out. It’s easier to burn yourself out but you don’t want to be going home at night complaining about work and saying how stressed you are. If that’s the case, you need to leave that job.
- There is a big difference between stress and strategy. Stress is like an alert system to your body, while if you are thinking of ways to make a process better at work that is more strategic.
- When you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed, that means that is time for a strategy to step in. You can ask your co-workers to help you with your workload to take some stress off of your plate.
- “Future Pulling” is when you can’t stop thinking of work outside of work, which doesn’t allow you to take time to relax and mentally recover.
- Don’t be afraid to talk to somebody because they are busy. A good manager can take the time to talk to others at the office.