Susan Guthrie is the Co-Founder of Mosten Guthrie Academy. She is nationally recognized as one of the Top Family Law and Mediation Attorneys in the U.S. Susan has been helping individuals and families navigate divorce and separation for 30 years. Susan joins host Molly McGrath to talk about the advantage of virtual work and an online presence.
Quote of the Show:
7:44 “Clients are going to find you a little bit outdated and backwards if you’re insisting that everything must take place in person.”
- Clients love the convenience of being online. If you make your services more readily available online you will see more clients come your way.
- Covid helped law firms realize the importance of having your online presence be highly visible.
- Clients will find you outdated if you make sure that all meetings are in person. It’s ok to work with their schedule and have virtual meetings.
- You are more likely to stand out from the rest of the market if you are more willing to use virtual meetings and technology to your benefit.
- Learning to meditate is important but it’s also important to know how to set up a practice with proper plans in place.
- Online training is a great way to develop your skills further. There are plenty of online groups with other attorneys that will help you.
- Most attorneys have a very busy schedule, which doesn’t allow them the time to sit down and think creatively about how they are reaching out to people.