Setting a goal for your business is incredibly important. You want to see the growth in your company scale it to bigger than when it started. Today’s guest can help you with exactly that. Susan Frew is the Business Growth Director and Professional Speaker at Raincatcher. Susan is also the author of Compete on Awesome Not on Price. Susan joins host Molly McGrath to talk about what it takes to buy and sell remarkable companies.
Quote of the Show:
7:51 “Most people don’t realize that whatever you can do for a monthly recurring revenue is going to help you exponentially in your sales because now people are like, ‘I can walk in Monday and keep making money right away’.”
- Regardless of how long you are planning to exit your business, it’s never too soon to begin planning for it.
- There are only two ways to exit a business; planned or unplanned, and you want to go with the first option.
- When working on your business plan, you should keep in mind in the future that you plan to sell the company so how can you get there.
- It’s important to walk through the steps of how you will get your business ready to be sold.
- A monthly recurring revenue is going to help any company exponentially in your sale because it proves your company works.
- You want to look at the growth potential of your company, the financial performance and you want to make sure you aren’t too reliant on one customer or employee.