How do you create an effective strategic retreat for your law firm? We are diving into the step-by-step planning and process of creating and facilitating strategic retreats that will positively impact your team, your client experience, and your bottom line.
We have received a tremendous number of inquiries via e-mail and our website. Many of you are asking if we have an agenda for hosting a strategic retreat.
Yes, you need an agenda, but there is more to planning your retreat than just creating the agenda. For example, who is facilitating the retreat? What happens after the retreat? How is your plan implanted, managed, and measured? Who’s responsible?
In addition to reviewing the responsibilities of the retreat facilitator, you will learn about the roles other team members play in the retreat and how to prepare them to show up.
If you haven’t already, commit and give yourself and your team the gift of a quarterly strategic retreat. We’ve discovered that this is one of the most significant retention tools available to you.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want any of the tools that you hear mentioned in this episode. This includes the agenda, the prep work, and tips and techniques for successfully creating and running an internal quarterly retreat.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- When to start planning your retreats
- Where to hold your strategic retreats
- Setting boundaries and expectations when holding the retreat in your office
- Which information to request in the retreat prep forms
- How to create a safe space for sharing what isn’t working
- What to include in your retreat agenda
- How to facilitate discussion around the state of the union presented by the owner/entrepreneur