Are you holding yourself back? Brett Trembly took a different approach to grow his law firm business. He hired an outside business manager, and then he followed through on the business plan. Working with a strict business manager is hard work. Brett stuck it out, and now he is running a million-dollar law firm.
Part of running a successful business is allowing others that are better than you to do their part. By trying to control the entirety of your business, you might be doing more harm than good.
We dig into Brett’s hiring philosophy. He is living proof that it works!
“If you care and are wanting to help people, you will start to get out of the way.” -Brett Trembly
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create a breakout business
- How to get over yourself so your business can thrive
- When it’s time to hire a new business manager
- Why you should hire people better than you
- How to use fear to motivate you as a business owner