Robyn Sechler joins us to discuss how she created a value-add product for estate planning and elder law clients.
Our conversation touches on the importance of how recording and tracking memories can benefit you and your clients. Through her touching story, we learn how Robyn came about this impactful idea.
What are your family’s values? Are they heirlooms?
Whenever a family member passes away, some valuables must be distributed amongst the bereaved. By implementing Robyn’s system, there is no more argument about grandma’s pictures, but dialogue as to who gets what from grandma herself.
Robyn organizationally digitizes memories that way, everyone in the family can experience the past times of being with a loved one by helping families to secure, store, share, and organize family photos.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How the digital age can help your estate planning
- Marketing strategies for the value you can provide your clients
- Ways to create value in your practice that help clients
- How to turn your client’s stories into memories
- How to add annual maintenance programs to your law firm or business