Ryan Estis has spent over 15 years helping companies connect with employees and customers, and he has been recognized as one of “the best keynote speakers ever heard” by Meetings & Conventions Magazine.
In this podcast, we talk about the importance of doing the inner work to have outward impact, how adversity can be a beautiful teacher, and where to look for opportunities inside of the challenge.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you need a client advisory board
- How to use this “pause” to re-evaluate what you want in the next phase of your journey
- Why you need to be willing to decide and update
- How to look for opportunities to serve clients during a time of disruption
- Why you need a clear and compelling vision for your future
- What happens when you take one step outside of your comfort zone