It’s that time of year again. We all feel it. It’s not the cool autumn breeze. It’s the pressure of the year-end sprint.
2020 is either going to be the year that crippled us or shifted us and our businesses. In this episode, we’ll focus on which one of those describes you, and what you can do to skyrocket your success 2020 and beyond. I will introduce four impactful, yet simple things that can be implemented into daily life.
This 4-pronged approach will help your team have clear, concise, non-negotiable calls-to-action that will help you tackle the end of the year. We can go into 2021 feeling as if we have been successful. And, if we have not fulfilled our goals, we will certainly feel like we’re at least on the right path.
Together, we will learn how to grow from this year that has challenged so many of us.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to avoid getting paralyzed by social media
- Why you need a weekly meeting to establish clear expectations for the team
- How to anchor to your goals so you actually accomplish them
- When you should be investing in a coach
- The clarifying questions you need to be asking