Quarterly planning retreats are a key component of running a successful law firm. In this episode, we’re covering what goes into planning a productive retreat, setting expectations, and how to implement your plans after the retreat is over.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What to include in your agenda
- How to recognize when your team members don’t feel like they have a safe environment to share ideas
- Who should lead the retreat
- Why you pre-order lunch
- How to set clear expectations for everyone
- How to implement your new ideas